European Data Protection Regulation Compliance
Due to the European Union's (EU) passage of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) of 2018, EU citizens are prohibited from submitting information of a personal or biographical nature via the K&H Accounting Partners PC website. This includes the site's Contact Form. EU citizens are permitted to visit the K&H Accounting Partners PC website and review the information within it. Please note K&H Accounting Partners PC does not offer services within the EU.
Your privacy is important to K&H Accounting Partners PC (K&H). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that K&H collects, and the ways in which K&H uses that personal information.
This document is based on a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
K&H may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including how you navigate through the site, the items you view and how long you view them).
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website itself, or for any services the website makes available to you.
- Information provided during transactions carried out over this website by you, such as events registrations, mailing list subscriptions, donations, payment of invoices or purchase of K&H merchandise or services.
- Any other information you send to K&H Accounting Partners PC.
Using personal information
K&H may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of website services;
- Publish information about you on the website that you've posted in a public area of the website (i.e. comments, ratings, replies to posts);
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements, receipts and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing and association news communications.
Where K&H discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for fulfillment of these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, K&H Accounting Partners PC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
K&H will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
K&H will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic monetary transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
By using this website, all visitors agree that the personal information submitted for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. K&H is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party or external website.
Contact K&H Accounting Partners PC
- By email to: email@example.com
- By letter to: P.O. Box 34133 | Edmond, OK | 73003